In this 45-minute webinar we'll be discussing how to utilize observability to optimize your Lambdas for scale and maintain their performance over time - from development to production to scabability.
What you'll learn:
- How do you spot potentially slow-running Lambda functions and how do to power-tune them in development?
- Load testing and how you need a good observability tool for when you do load testing? How to do load testing?
- How to use observability and make crucial data available in production and at scale?
- Observability best practices and common mistakes.
- SRE maintenance and keeping your infrastructure performance healthy in the long-term.
Presenters: Ben Ellerby (AWS serverless hero and VP of engineering at Theodo), Alexander White, Full-Stack Mobile and Web Engineer at Theodo and Taavi Rehemägi, CEO and Co-Founder at Dashbird.